As a business owner, installing a fire alarm system is crucial in keeping your employees, customers and physical property safe 24/7. However, fire and security systems are not one-size-fits-all operations. This post will cover everything you need to know about security camera installation in 30721 to ensure you get the best alarm system for your business:
- Perform a risk assessment: Your first step should be conducting a risk assessment of your property. The evaluation will determine any high-risk zones on your property that could be fire-breakout areas. With this information, we can design a system that’ll help control any potential fires.
- Measure the building’s size: The bigger your building, the more intricate your fire alarm system should be. While a small establishment might be fine with a conventional alarm system, larger buildings need systems that can help pinpoint the exact location of the potential fire.
- Factor in the building’s location: Ideally, a fire department will arrive on-site in a matter of minutes after they get a report of a fire. Unfortunately, that’s not the case if your business is in a remote area. Companies located far from a fire department should have adequate fire suppression systems to snuff out the flames if the firefighters are slow to arrive.
- Consider alarm monitoring: A great way to ensure help arrives ASAP is to always have a set of eyes watching your fire alarms. Companies that monitor fire alarm systems in 30721 will call for help as soon as they see a disturbance on the camera or get an alert from your business.
How to choose an installation team
Hiring the wrong team to install fire alarm systems in 30721 is just as bad as not installing one at all. Here are a few things to look for in the best installation companies:
- Adherence to NFPA standards: The National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) sets strict regulations when it comes to fire alarm system equipment and installation. Adhering to their standards helps ensure your building and employees will be safe in the event of a fire. If the company doesn’t comply with NFPA standards, start looking elsewhere for someone to install your system.
- Custom solutions: Reputable fire alarm installation companies know that all of their clients have different needs. Before working with a contractor, make sure that they’ll develop a custom fire alarm system that addresses all of your high-risk areas. Whether the company is installing a brand-new system or upgrading your current one, it should be developed especially for you.
- 24/7 monitoring: We mentioned the importance of alarm monitoring above. Be sure to work with a company that provides this around-the-clock monitoring service. Having a set of eyes and ears watching for trouble will help you sleep easy at night.
Whether you need a team for security camera installation in 30721 or someone to set up your fire alarm system, be sure to choose Carpet Capital Multi-System, Inc. We’re a full-service company, providing everything from installation to monitoring. Contact our crew today to get a quote for your next alarm system.