When you need to prioritize a security system for your business, Carpet Capital Multi-System, Inc. can help. There are several types of security that will help increase employee safety and also increase the security system priority for your business.
Get your own custom security system
Here are the multiple components that make up an appropriate security system:
- Fire safety: The first thing you need is a custom fire security system. The right fire alarm system will comply with all state, federal and local regulations. It will ensure that you and all your employees are protected during any fire emergencies. When you have a modern fire safety system, you’ll enjoy fewer false alarms and faster fire and smoke detection. This means you’ll not only be following local and state compliance laws, but you’ll also be keeping everyone safe as possible.
- Safety and security glass: You might have seen how glass can break when exposed to extreme heat. If you want to avoid that issue during emergencies, you can install safety and security glass in your compound. For example, tempered glass breaks into cubes instead of shards when it’s broken. Laminated glass, on the other hand, is comprised of two pieces of tempered glass with a layer of polyvinyl butyral (PVB) in the middle. Security glass can help you improve your security and protect your employees.
- Monitoring systems: Monitoring systems involve cameras and other monitoring devices being installed across your property. Does your property really need cameras and other devices? That’s up to you. It can allow you to retain control over who gains access to your property and how far you want them to be able to proceed, but it can also make customers and clients feel unwelcome or uncomfortable. Monitoring systems should be used based on how you want visitors to feel: watched or otherwise.
- Access control: Access control is useful when you have a building with multiple layers of security. For example, in a healthcare facility, visitors might have one layer of security, while health care professionals may have another. Access control can be managed by keys, cards, locks and a whole host of other security measures.
- Whole-property surveillance: Finally, there’s whole property surveillance. If your property is accessed by multiple people at all times—such as an apartment or other business complex—whole property surveillance can help. Not only does it force people to use key cards or other specific access tools to get into the building, but you can also set up cameras to make sure you know who is coming and going.
No matter who is coming and going in your area, you can make sure your owners, employees, tenants and customers are safe. Get your own custom security system when you schedule a consultation with Carpet Capital Multi-System, Inc. today. We’ll help make sure you have the top priority security system for your business. Call us today to learn more about our services and selections, and to get a quote on a security system for your particular business.